Silhouette, the leading manufacturer of rimless frames, was first launched by Anneliese and Arnold Schmied in Austria in 1964. With a philosophy that eyewear should be lightweight and comfortable, strong and attractive, Silhouette uses innovative technology to create eyewear of the highest quality:
- Silhouette’s goal is to create sophisticated eyewear that is reduced to its most essential elements but remains highly functional and stylish.
- Silhouette has revolutionized the eyewear market creating Titan Minimal Art – rimless, screw-less, hinge-less and incredibly lightweight frames from exclusive, high-quality materials.
- In order to create their vision, Silhouette has developed technologies to produce their own patented materials such as lightweight SPX plastic and High Tech Titanium.
- Silhouette’s stunning eyewear designs which are inspired by approaching eyewear as an accessory to one’s appearance, have won numerous international design awards.
- While Silouhette has become an icon for revolutionary light and comfortable rimless eyewear, they also offer fullrim eyewear at the same high quality and craftsmanship as its rimless varieties.
Open Saturday's by appointment only